Following a two year absence due to the pandemic, the countdown is on for the European Outdoor Industry networking event of the year and we are now less than a month away from the European Outdoor Summit (EOS) on the 6th & 7th October, to be hosted at the Imperial Palace Hotel, Annecy.
This is the only international event where key decision makers from our sector have the opportunity to spend time away from their normal day-to-day businesses and join their contemporaries to learn invaluable insights from high-level presentations.
The content of the conference includes a series of speaker keynote presentations, breakout sessions and workshops and reflects unique insights on various topics on how to be successful, sustainable and competitive in business in the future. The full speaker programme together with each session synopsis can be viewed HERE.
The EOS has something for every business leader and many different topics will be covered and issues challenged during the busy two-day conference schedule which includes the following content, and session titles:
- De-growth – Challenging a Fundamental Paradigm
- Policy as a Driver for Change
- How Business and Philanthropy Can Feed Each Other
- The Push and Pull of Re-imagining the Apparel Industry
- Diversity in the Outdoors – Opportunities Within Grasp
- The EU Green Deal – So What?! Paradigm Shifts in Policy and Opportunities for Collaborative Working
- Adapting Supply Chains to Risks in a Volatile Global Economy
- Retail Sustainability – a missing link?
- This is a Leadership Moment! – What does it take to lead regeneratively?
- The Business of Climate Change
- How Evolving Consumer Expectations are Creating a New Urgency for Seamless Experiences
- The Implications of Selling a Product Twice
- The Need for Real Time Market Data for the Outdoor Sector
- Evolving Human Rights Challenges
- Single Use Plastics: Innovation Through Collaboration
- The Future is Outdoors
- The End of the Selfish State (and what that means for companies and individuals)
We now have an online App set up on the digital platform, (Whova) where you can:
- View the event agenda
- Find who else is attending this event and reach out to people ahead of time.
- Use the app to facilitate car sharing to and from the event.
- Communicate with each other using the built-in secure messaging system.
- Receive updates such as last-minute session changes from the organisers.
- View speaker profiles.
- Connect with our sponsors.
Once registered onto the Summit delegates will receive login details for the app by email.
All delegates are invited to attend the Networking cocktail dinner event, hosted by the EOS, on the evening of the 6th October in Annecy town with live music and free entry afterwards to the neighbouring disco for late night dancing. The local venue is a very popular restaurant, Chez Ingalls, situated on the outskirts of the Old Town of Annecy. We have booked the whole venue so there will be plenty space for everyone to mingle, socialise and network throughout the evening. Welcome drinks will be served on arrival as well as a buffet to reflect local French hospitality.
More information on speakers and agenda can be found here.
We are delighted to announce OUTTRA and The Woolmark Company as Support Sponsors. Stuttgart-based software company OUTTRA offers an ecosystem for synergy-rich linking of specialty retailers with brands in the sports & outdoor industry. Whilst the iconic Woolmark logo has been applied to more than 5 billion products since 1964, guaranteeing quality and representing pioneering excellence and innovation.
Offering unbelievable value for money, at €750 + VAT @ 20% (or a two-ticket bundle with a saving of €150) The EOS is for senior executives only and includes a full two-day programme of speakers, lunch and refreshments (both days) and a networking evening (including food). book.
There are still some discounted rooms available at the Imperial Palace – Contact reservations at firstname.lastname@example.org and quote ‘European Outdoor Summit 6-7.10.2022’
For more information about the Summit, visit www.europeanoutdoorsummit.com
EOS press release